Black Witch Magick is offering various Magick Correspondence Courses created by the course instructor who has experience in the field. Each course varies in length and students will receive weekly lessons for the length of the course. Anyone who wishes to enroll will be sent an application to be completely filled out and sent back along with payment. All of my courses are just $1 a week for for however many weeks the course runs.
My Courses are taught in a highly interactive manner. Comprised of reading and discussion questions, live video session, lessons are assigned weekly, with time for group discussion and practical applications where applicable. I always encourage my students to share their experiences as they each work their way through the lessons.
As a student you will work with a teacher who is there for you to ask questions or to bounce ideas as you move through the lessons. For those in the area I offer live classes in which upon handing in the student application and the course payment you will be given your student ID# via e-mail. Upon receiving application and payment students will receive via e-mail their student ID# to use when sending in homework for proper credit. Students will then be invited to join our private online group by the course instructor. Students are required to fill out their profile. There will be homework assignments throughout the course which are to be handed in and a final quiz at the end of the course.
Also as long as you remain active in the course, as an added bonus you will be invited to join Black Witch Magick Mailing List where you will receive 10% off your purchase of Bath salts, Gemstones, Herbs, Incense, Gris Gris Bags, Occult Oils & 15% off Readings. All you need to is give your Student ID long with your order.
Certificates of completion are given to those that complete and hand in the homework assignments and fully participate in group discussions posted on the forum.
* PLEASE NOTE: When requesting for a student application, please make sure to check your spam folder. The Student Application may find its way there otherwise you will be under the impression that no one has replied to your request to sign up for our courses. I reply to application requests within 24 to 48 hours.*
Please take a few minutes to read through the student application carefully, fill it out and return it along with course payment.
WHO CAN APPLY FOR OUR COURSES?
I will teach anyone who is dedicated, intelligent, mature, respectful, responsible, patient, stable but above all OPEN MINDED with an understanding that some the materials covered in some of my courses deal with both curses & cures are welcome to apply for my courses as I am sure that my teachings and the effort I put into my students will benefit them in the long run. I do not take students who join just to gather information without participating or completing the tasks set before them. That is a waste of time that could be used on someone who is willing to learn.
There are homework assignments throughout the entire course of each individual course subject. *Homework assignments are to be read carefully, filled out completely and sent back BY THE DUE DATE GIVEN as it counts as 1/3 of your grade*
OUR TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1) YOU MUST USE your REAL LEGAL NAME and COMPLELTELY fill out the student application when applying for our courses. Anyone who fails to do so or uses anonymous remailers or pseudonyms will be expelled from the course. Your Real Name will be known to all the other students who are in the course with you.
2) All applicants must read the entire application and agree to the terms and conditions set forth on the application
3) We reserve the right to deny any & all applications to our Correspondence Courses
WHAT IS REQUIRED OF OUR STUDENTS
1) That you commit at least two to three hours a week to reading the lessons provided to you. Any questions you have about the lessons can be explained by the Course Instructor.
2) That you commit to completing the homework assignment that is given and hand it in when it is due. While we understand that life can be a bit hectic and you can get sidetracked, you can still complete the task set before you.
3) That you will commit yourself 1000% to the course you apply for. Do not send for an application to sign up for a course if you have no intentions of doing so. It is a waste of not only your time but also the instructor’s as well. I have a timetable to maintain and I WILL STICK WITH IT.
4) That you agree to adhear to the rules and regulations set forth by the Course Instructor as they are stated in the Student Application Form YOU AGREED To when YOU SIGNED IT!!
5) If you feel you cannot abide by any of this or feel that you will not be able to meet the course requirements then PLEASE DO NOT APPLY FOR MY COURSES !!!
These are the current courses we offer and as they are completed and become available we will activate a link to the course syllabus. When you have decided upon which course you wish to enroll in simply contact me with the title of the course you are interested in and an application will be sent to you within 24 to 48 hours.
This Website and all its contents belong to © Black Witch Magick™, Ye Olde Dark Arts Coven-Tradition™, Witches Of Ye Olde Dark Arts Occult Society™ 2002-Present.
All Items Sold As Curio Only. All Artwork, Titles, Designs, Names, Label Art, Website and Webpage Designs and All Images Unless Otherwise Indicated or Public Domain Seen On This Website Are Created By Black Witch and MAY NOT be copied, edited, published, reproduced, transmitted nor uploaded in anyway without written consent and approval. My images ARE NOT for the public domain to use. All my work is REGISTERED and PROTECTED under International Copyright Laws. All Rights Reserved